As we know that the corona virus is very dangerous and can threaten our health. This infection attacks the human respiratory system caused by the covid-19 virus, this virus causes sufferers to experience shortness of breath, acute pneumonia to death.
Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to humans. This virus can affect anyone, both infants, children, adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
What are the Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus infection or COVID-19 can cause sufferers to experience flu symptoms, such as fever, runny nose, cough, sore throat, and headache. Or it could also show symptoms of severe respiratory infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
However, in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate someone is infected with the Corona virus, namely:
- Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
- Hard to breathe
- According to research, symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after exposure to the Corona virus.
Some of the following ways hopefully can protect themselves from the effects of this corona virus
1. Drink lots of hot liquids (coffee, soup, tea, warm water)
In addition, it sips a little warm water every 20 minutes, so that the oral cavity remains moist, and this also expels all viruses that have entered the mouth to the stomach, where it will be neutralized by acid in the stomach, so it cannot reach the lungs .
2. Gargle with antiseptic ingredients in warm water, such as vinegar, salt or lemon. If you can do this every day.
3. This virus sticks to hair and clothes. Can be killed by detergent or soap, but you must immediately take a shower / shower after each return from the trip. Don’t sit down yet but go straight to the bathroom. If you can’t wash your clothes every day, hang them to get sunlight, which will also neutralize the virus.
4. Wash all surfaces made of metal well, because the virus can last up to nine days there. Take care so that you do not touch the hand rails, door handles, etc. Make sure at home things are kept clean, cleaned and wiped regularly.
5. Don’t smoke.
6. Wash your hands every 20 minutes with foamy soap. Do this for 20 seconds and wash your hands thoroughly.
7. Eat fruits and vegetables. Try increasing the amount of iron, not just vitamin C.
8. Animals do not spread this virus to humans. There is only transmission between humans.
9. Avoid catching a cold. This can weaken the immune system. Avoid cold foods or drinks.
10. If you experience discomfort in your throat, or feel signs of a sore throat, be directly confronted with the methods above. This virus usually enters the body’s system through the mouth, and stays in the throat for 3 or 4 days before moving to the lungs.
Good luck, take care, and please share this information, so that we can all fight together against this corona virus