Complications of Breastfeeding
Many mothers complain about the soft nipples making breastfeeding painful and frustrating. There is good news, because most mothers don’t suffer Along that. The nipples will harden quickly
and makes breastfeeding almost painless.
Incorrect baby position or breastfeeding baby very hard can make breasts very painful.
Below are a few ways to relieve your discomfort:
- Make sure your baby is right position, because the baby is not positioned correctly is the number one cause of sore nipples.
- After you finish breastfeeding, leave it your breast into the air and try to protect it clothing and other irritants.
- After breastfeeding, apply some ultra pure medical grade lanolin, make sure to avoid it petroleum jelly and other products with oil.
- Make sure to wash your nipples with water and not with soap.
- Many women find teabag running under the cold water to provide assistance when placed above nipple.
- Make sure you change positions each time by eating to ensure that different areas of The nipple is compressed every time.
Clogged milk ducts
Blocked milk ducts can be identified as small red tender lump in breast tissue. Blocked channels can cause breast milk again and cause infection. That The best way to unblock this channel is to make sure you have done it emptied as completely as possible. You have to offer first breast that is blocked when breastfeeding, then leave your baby empties it as much as possible.
If milk remains after breastfeeding, the remaining amount must be removed by hand or with a pump. You must also maintain pressure from the channel by ensuring you bra is not too tight.
Also known as mastititis, usually a breast infection because empty breasts are completely out of milk, germs enter the milk duct through the gap or slit in the nipple, and decreased immunity in
mother because of stress or malnutrition.
Symptoms of a breast infection include extreme pain or pain, breast hardness, breast redness breast, heat coming from that area, swollen, or even chills.
Treatment of breast infections including bed rest, antibiotics, pain relief, increased fluid intake, and apply heat. Many women will stop breastfeeding during an infection, even though it’s actually wrong
something must be done. By emptying the breasts, you will actually helps prevent milk ducts from clogging.
If the pain is so bad that you cannot eat, try using a pump while lying in a tub of warm water with you Breasts float comfortably in the water. You must also make sure the pump is not electric if you are
plan to use it in the bathtub.
You must always ensure that a breast infection treated immediately and completely or you might risk of chance for an abscess. Very abscess painful, involving pulsations and swelling. you will also experience swelling, tenderness, and heat abscess area. But
If the infection still continues so far, maybe your doctor medication by surgery