If you ask what the difference is after I do a tummy tuck. Either I get a slim and sexy stomach or am I just going to spend money getting nothing. This time we will discuss about what are the differences before and after doing a tummy tuck
The tummy tuck procedure is divided into 2 parts. if reviewed from how the procedure was carried out. open stomach surgery and mini stomach surgery. Here are the advantages of each of these tummy tuck procedures
Types of Abdominoplasty (Abdominal Surgery)
Complete Abdominoplasty (Full Abdomen). A complete (or full) abdominoplasty usually follows these steps:
- An incision is made from hip to hip just over the pubic area.
- Another incision is made to free the navel from the surrounding skin.
- The skin slides off the abdominal wall to reveal a tightened muscle and fascia. The walls of the muscle fascia are secured with sutures.
- Liposuction is often used to smooth the transition zone of abdominal sculpting.
- Dressings and sometimes compression garments are applied and excess fluid from the site is drained.
Partial Abdominoplasty (Mini Abdominal Surgery)
Partial (or mini) abdominoplasty is usually performed as follows:
- Smaller incisions are made.
- The skin and lower abdominal fat are detached in a more limited manner from the muscle fascia. The skin is stretched and excess skin is removed.
- Sometimes the umbilical shaft splits from the muscles below and the navel slides down on the abdominal wall.
- Sometimes part of the fascia wall of the abdominal muscles is tensed.
- Liposuction is often used to establish a transition zone.
- The lid is sewn back into place.
Tummy Tuck Before And After Photos
So, what about Tummy Tuck Scar
What will happen to this tummy tuck scar? What I can and should avoid after a surgical procedure.
Here are some useful information about post tummy tuck
- You should not be involved in driving or strenuous work for at least 2 weeks after the abdominoplasty procedure and should limit mobility for the first week.
- Wear a bandage and apply minimal pressure to the area that has been performed by this procedure, and keep it for about 4 weeks. Depending on the condition of your body’s recovery, it could be faster or it could take longer
- You have to shower (not shower) until the skin heals. After your first wound examination, you will need to continue wearing high-pressure clothing for the next 6 weeks.
- You will be able to start routine work after 4 weeks, but this should be done gradually and depending on how well the wound is healing.
- Discuss with your surgeon this in detail, as this relates to postoperative care and customer satisfaction
if you are interested in having a Support Band Abdominal Stomach Binder, Big Men’s or Women’s Obesity Girdle Belt, After Surgery Recovery Wrap. You can visit the amazon store by following the link and get special prices